You probably know someone (or are you that someone?) who can't get their morning started without a cup (or two or three or…) of coffee. Their love of the bean knows no bounds. You might even call some of them coffee snobs, in the kindest way possible, because they have to have that certain roast or blend or coffee maker.
When you have a loved one in your life who feels that strongly about coffee, well, it makes gift giving kind of easy. Get them something to support their obsession! But you don't want to get them just any coffee-related gift. It has to be impressive for even the most distinguished coffee connoisseur.
Here are some of the best coffee gifts we've found that won't disappoint. Be prepared to wow them this year.
1. Fellow Stagg EKG Electric Kettle
2. Oxo Brew Conical Burr Coffee Grinder
3. Sparrows Coffee Kenya Kiandu
4. Fellow Stagg XF Pour Over Coffeemaker Set
5. Santa Fe Boho 14 Oz Stacking Mug
6. Maison Margiela Replica Coffee Break Eau de Toilette
If your friend already is covered in the coffee-making department, you've got to think outside the box. This fragrance will do the trick: It's supposed to evoke scents of warm coffee and milk mousse. It's balanced with notes of fresh spearmint and lavender.
7. Homesick Dunkin' Original Blend Candle
8. Bonavita BV1900TS 8-Cup One-Touch Coffee Maker
9. Coffee Scoop Clip
10. Wacaco Pipamoka Nomadic Coffee Brewer
11. Stumptown Coffee Roasters Founder's Blend
12. Takeya Deluxe Cold Brew Coffee Maker
13. Palermo Body Coffee Body Scrub
14. Ember 2 Travel Mug
Ember's first mug was so innovative because it was a chargeable device that let you keep your drinks at the exact preferred temperature for an hour (and longer if you used the charging coaster). This travel version is app activated, has touch-display temperature control, and has three hours of battery life.
15. Yield Glass Pour Over
16. Krups Silent Vortex Electric Grinder
17. Olio E Osso Coffee Lip Scrub
18. Nespresso Vertuo Coffee and Espresso Machine Bundle
I am by no means a coffee connoisseur and prefer matcha lattes instead, but even I appreciate my Nespresso machine. It just makes getting my once-in-a-while caffeine fix so easy. This one is an espresso and coffee maker and is great for solo servings. The set also comes with a milk frother.
19. Planetary Design Opaque Airtight Coffee Storage Containers
20. Mueller French Press
21. Yeti Rambler 20 Oz Tumbler
It's guaranteed that this tumbler will keep coffee hot for a very long time (or cold if you're drinking it iced). The stainless steel design is double walled and has a magnet-powered lid to prevent heat or cold from escaping.