Whatever workout you do, you're going to need a sports bra that's both supportive and comfortable. In my opinion, I think the greatest sports bras out there are the ones that you kind of forget that you're wearing them (aka they don't feel too tight, too loose, and they're like a second skin). You can get a good workout in, push yourself, twist your body in different ways, and do your thing. Sweat sessions can be challenging as-is, so why do you need the added stress of wearing something that is uncomfortable?
Not all sports bra are the same, though. There are sports bras for high-intensity workouts where you need extra support because you're jumping, running, and moving quickly. There are bras that are extra moisture-wicking. And some are better for lower-intensity classes like Barre or yoga.
The sports bras that are made for yoga can be softer and a little bit more comfortable than its high-impact counterparts. A lot of them are not as compressive and a bit more breathable and non-restrictive, making them easier to move in for those tough, twisty poses in yoga. But, they're still supportive enough for those challenging classes. I find that because these sports bras are extra comfy, I even wear them when I'm not working out and just lounging or running errands.
Below, we've listed some sports bra options for your next yoga class.
1. Lululemon Free to Be Elevated Bra
2. Amazon Essentials Racerback Bra
3. Outdoor Voices Athena Crop Top
4. Girlfriend Collective Shadow Float Lola Bra
5. Zella Exhale Studio Lite Sports Bra
6. JoyLab Seamless Snakeskin Jacquard Strappy Bra
7. Varley Irena Bra
8. Alo Yoga Shine Wild Thing
9. Athleta Hyper Focused Bra
10. FP Movement Ecology Bra
11. Lululemon Energy Bra Long Line
12. Core 10 Studiotech Icon Series Scallop Bra
13. Electric Yoga Long Crisscross Sports Bra
14. Alo Yoga Level Up Bra
15. Sweaty Betty Studio Open Back Sports Bra
16. Girlfriend Collective Black Float Juliet Bralette
17. Natori Dynamic Contour Underwire Sports Bra
18. Outdoor Voices FreeForm Bralette
19. Athleta Conscious Crop
20. FP Movement Lose Your Marbles Bra
If you're not afraid to experiment with prints in your activewear, you're going to love this bra. It has a compressive fit so you don't have to worry about support during your workout.