Photo:Cavan Images/Getty Images
Just because you're on a budget doesn't mean you can't wow your family and friends with some thoughtful and unique gifts. Listen, I'm all for splurging and being generous with loved ones, but sometimes the best gifts are ones that don't cost a ton of money. My attitude toward gifting is that as long as there's some meaning behind a present, it doesn't matter if it's a $100 gift or a $5 one.
That's why I always like giving wellness-inspired gifts—because even if it's a $15 bath bomb, I know my friend will get some relaxation and "me" time from it. When I share a wellness gift with someone, I'm essentially telling them I care about their well-being and what to help them take care of themselves. These types of presents are always useful, and I'd say they get good reviews pretty much 100% of the time.
I've compiled a list of wellness gift ideas that don't cost more than $25. Trust me—your loved ones will appreciate them.
1. Amazon Basics Ultrasonic Aromatherapy Essential Oil Diffuser
Let your loved one indulge in the benefits of aromatherapy—whether they need help getting some sleep or want to de-stress. This device has seven colored night-light options and can run continuously or intermittently with an auto-off feature.
2. Lomao Flannel Blanket With Pompom Fringe
3. Hum Nutrition Beauty zzZz Sleep Support Supplement With Melatonin
This supplement combines melatonin and vitamin B6 to help you get a better night's sleep. It works to calm the body and mind.
4. Prima Bath Gem Effervescent Mineral Soak With CBD
5. Golde Superfood Latte Sampler
6. Insight Editions Gratitude Journal
7. Voluspa Japonica French Cade Lavender Petite Decorative Tin Candle
Everyone needs a candle at home, right? That's my ethos, and I stand by it because a heavenly scent can really change the mood. This one has notes of French cade wood, verbena, and Bulgarian lavender.
8. The Sill Desert Rose
9. Johanna Basford Worlds of Wonder: A Coloring Book for the Curious
10. MindfulKnits Beginner's Knitting Kit
11. Rifle Paper Co. Strawberry Fields Set of 8 Cards & Envelopes
12. BalanceFrom GoYoga All-Purpose
13. Kikkerland Design Thumb Massager Set
14. Magicteam Sound Machine
15. Sakara Detox Tea
16. Contigo Autopop Water Bottle
17. Olipop 6-Flavor Soda Variety Pack
18. Fifth & Ninth Blue Light Blocking Glasses
19. I Am & Co I Am Everything Affirmation Card Deck
20. Versed Keep It Supple Body Oil
21. Skin Camp Eye Masks
22. Halfmoon Yoga Cork Block
23. Laneige Goodnight Kit
A face mask is probably a lot of people's go-to when it comes to self-care. Laneige's sleeping mask is one of my absolute favorites because it feels so refreshing and I always wake up with a smoother and brighter face. The extra lip mask is just a bonus.
Next, the holiday season can be a lot. Here are 17 ideas to take the edge off your stress.
This article was originally published at an earlier date and has been updated.